Our motto: Working together we shall all succeed.
Our Vision: Fundamentally, as a school, we believe in learning. Our educational philosophy is one of 'Learning Powers' and 'Growth Mindset’ and therefore our vision is for our children to be ‘Fit for the Future’. We want to build character and we believe our approach results in 'Saltney Ferry Learners'.
Saltney Ferry Learners are:
- Fit for the future
- Enjoy success
Our mission is:
- We provide a nurturing, happy and inclusive environment that focuses on wellbeing for all children, families and staff.
- We recognise each child as an individual, respecting their differences, celebrating their achievements and enabling them to reach their potential.
- We promote aspiration, resilience and adaptability, giving all children the skills and drive to meet and overcome challenges now and in the future
- We enable our children to understand their role and responsibilities in their community and their potential for a positive impact as global citizens in an ever-changing world
- We stimulate lifelong learning through delivering an effective, broad, balanced, creative and challenging curriculum
- We employ caring, hardworking and inspirational staff who value individuality, who will grow together with our children and our school community
- We build on our existing strengths, to strive for excellence making Saltney Ferry Community Primary the school of choice.